Her Happy Hormones Signature 1:1 Package
✨ Instead of just managing your symptoms, let’s work together to find & fix the root cause ✨
This package is for you if you struggle with ongoing hormonal or digestive symptoms and:
- You are SO sick of trying to DIY your way to wellness and ready for someone to give you a step-by-step, custom plan that works for YOU, without wasting any more time on guesswork or trial-and-error
- You want to get to the root cause of your most bothersome symptoms instead of continuing to try bandaid solutions that don’t last
- You are ready to utilize functional lab testing to figure out what is causing imbalances in your body instead of being told your labs are “normal” every visit
- You crave having a knowledgeable provider in your corner that you can go to with all of your burning questions and will provide support & accountability every step of the way
This package includes:
- 1 comprehensive functional lab test: Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) with interpretation
- Other tests can be added at additional cost including: GI-MAP (PCR stool test looking at your microbiome & gut pathogens), DUTCH (hormone testing), bloodwork
- Review of past bloodwork and other testing
- Written protocols with personalized suggestions for diet, rest, exercise, stress reduction, and supplementation
- Includes a 15% discount on premium supplements
- Custom nutrition recommendations, recipe library, product recommendations, etc. to take out all the guesswork
- In-depth video recordings of your lab results, as well as a written summary and recommendations
- 8 biweekly meetings where you’ll be able to ask questions, we can tweak the protocol, set new goals, and I can help support you & provide accountability every step of the way
- Too busy to meet biweekly? No worries, we can meet on an as-needed basis.
- Unlimited messaging between our meetings via the PracticeBetter portal
- Lifetime access to client-only educational modules within my signature course, Her Happy Hormones Handbook. This course is a goldmine of frequently updated video modules, PDFs, handouts, and additional resources!
ALL-INCLUSIVE INVESTMENT: varies
I’m ready to get started- what’s the process from here?
In order to make sure I’m the best person to serve you on your health journey, I always start with a 15-minute virtual meet-and-greet call first.
Here’s a sneak peek of the process from there:
Step 1: Schedule a free 15-minute meet-and-greet visit
The purpose of this Zoom call is to get to know each other a bit better, answer any questions about my service packages, and decide if we would be a good fit to work together. This is a super casual chat, NOT an awkward, high-pressure sales call (promise).
If we mutually decide we’re a good fit, I’ll give you the link to schedule your next visit, which is your initial 90-minute consultation (below).
P.S. if we decide we’re not the best fit, I make every effort to connect you with another practitioner who may be better able to serve you so you’re not left guessing!
Step 2: Schedule your 90-minute intensive initial appointment
At this visit, we go DEEP into your health story. We review all past labs and work-ups, your in-depth intake questionnaire, and a 3-day food log. This is where we start putting all of the pieces together. We also decide if you would benefit from additional functional testing. After this visit, I will provide a custom quote for your package based on the additional testing we decide on, how long we want to work together, and how frequently we decide to meet.
Step 3: Let the magic begin!
We’ll begin our work together, and I will be supporting you every step of the way during your package. I’ll lay out the clear step-by-step plan and remove all the guesswork. You won’t find cookie-cutter protocols ’round here. I custom create every protocol and work closely with you to figure out to continually nuance to fit your plan into your life.
During our regular meetings, we’ll troubleshoot implementing your protocol, and I’ll provide continued support and accountability to keep you in momentum. You also get access to unlimited messaging support between our visits (I usually respond within the hour!), so you’ll never be going it alone.
You also get instant access to my resource library and signature course, Her Happy Hormones Handbook, so you can continue to learn and add more wellness tools to your toolkit when it’s convenient for you.
Can you tell me more about your approach?
Absolutely! I take a holistic, natural, root-cause approach with all of my clients. I believe the key to achieving true wellness as a woman comes down to harnessing the power of our natural cycles and going back to the foundational tenants of health- nourishing whole foods, regular movement, sunlight, sleep, rest, mindfulness, and finding joy so I work very closely with my clients in all of these areas. I do not prescribe medication as 99% of the time I find it’s not necessary to achieve the results you want.
One of my driving missions is to create a safe and welcoming space where all women feel deeply understood and cared for. This goal influences all of the programs and services I create. This is why all of my initial consults are 90+ minutes long, and I allow my clients to connect with me in a variety of ways as often as they need. I truly strive to create a one-of-a-kind experience where you feel seen, heard, and understood.
With 10+ years of experience in the health space and advanced education in functional medicine, hormones, and gut health, I offer evidence-based care that’s compassionate, empathetic, and tailored to your unique health journey.
Will you become my PCP?
No, I currently only see clients in a health coaching/consulting capacity at this time. Although I am a Certified Nurse Practitioner (meaning I am licensed to order tests, diagnose medical conditions, prescribe medications, and manage medical conditions in the state of Florida), the services I currently perform at Her Rooted Wellness, whether in person, via email, by phone, or by video conferencing, are at all times restricted to providing general health coaching services. Remember, health coaching is not a replacement for medical care administered by a licensed medical professional. At all times, my clients must agree to continue routine care with their primary care provider and/or specialist and only use the information provided in the coaching sessions for informational purposes only.
What happens after I finish the package?
It’s totally up to you! If you’re feeling confident and ready to continue your health journey on your own- yay you! For those looking for continued support after the initial 4 months, I have various tiers of support options available on a month-to-month basis at a significantly reduced rate.
What are the payment options/do you accept insurance?
I do not accept insurance. I understand using health insurance can make services more accessible in some situations, but, unfortunately, the care insurance-based practitioners are able to provide is, in my opinion, subpar. Insurance dictates how long appointments can be, which tests can be ordered, and which treatment options are allowed- in other words, we work for the insurance company instead of the clients. Many clients are unhappy with the care (especially the short appointment times) they receive in these settings which is why they come looking for alternative options. I worked in the insurance model for many, many years and was never able to give my clients the care they deserve until opting out of insurance.
I DO accept all major credit/debit cards, HSA/FSA, and also provide payment plans for many of my services to help make the investment more accessible for my clients. Please note because there are many different HSA/FSA plans, I cannot guarantee reimbursement and do not provide superbills.